Find Your Dream Job
Sr. Automation Engineer Lead
Members of the Robotic Automation (RPA) team will work on project- based assignments in small and large teams to deliver automated processes. The services include assessing process needs for RPA, delivering innovative automation, automation analysis, solution design, and automation development and deployment.
- Lead the advancement and application of methodologies, best practices and techniques.
- Provide governance over Automation development efforts by:
- Review work completed by others and coaching them to improve.
- Ensure solution designs, leverage best practices, and all available tools/ resources to optimize end solution
- Conduct periodic code reviews throughout development cycle to ensure compliance with established best practices/standards.
- Approve all elements of solutions prior to deployment into production.
- Drive technical solutions and productivity from start to project completion across multiple development resources and organizations.
- Work as a part of a team exploring ways to layer additional technologies along with RPA to deliver more advanced automations over time.
- Minimum 1.5 years of RPA software technology experience with an automation tool such as: UiPath, BluePrism, or Automation Anywhere.
- Bachelors’ degree with a preference in Math, or Computer Science, Engineering, or related field Required.
- Strong Analytical skills, interpretation, and evaluation of reports from various databases.
- Experience working in Consulting Services/ enterprise environments preferred.
- Experience leading groups of 2-5 peers.
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Retirement 401(k)
- Paid time off and holidays
- Paid parental leave plans for all new parents
- Leave benefits including disability, paid family medical leave, and paid military leave
Note: These benefits are only applicable to full-time, permanent associates at Accelirate located in the United States.
Accelirate is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. We review applications for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, veteran status, genetic information, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, or any other basis prohibited by law.
Accelirate does not seek or accept unsolicited resumes or CVs from recruitment agencies. We are not responsible for, and will not pay, any fees, commissions, or any other payment related to unsolicited resumes or CVs except as required in a written contract between Accelirate and the recruitment agency or party requesting payment of a fee.