Find Your Dream Job
Senior Automation Business Analyst
The B2 Analysts manage and deliver components of business engagements that identify, design, and implement technology and creative RPA solutions for the organization.
Essential Duties Include:
- Analyze business processes, identify automation opportunities, define RPA value proposition, reengineer process to improve automation potential and recommend RPA approach/strategy
- Develop Detail As Is Process Description – PDD (Process Description Document), Detail To Be Automated Process Description – SDD (Solution Design Document)
- Conduct RPA High Level Assessments
- Develop RPA client architecture and solution proposal focusing on scalability and extensibility
- Develop high level project plans for implementation projects
- Provides continuous updates to RPA stakeholders and Project Manager during project delivery
- Work with teams in the identification of business requirements, functional design, process design (including scenario design, flow mapping), prototyping, testing, training, defining support procedures.
- Formulate planning, budgeting, forecasting and reporting strategies.
- Manage full life cycle implementations.
- Identify business opportunities to increase usability and profitability of information architecture.
- Develop and manage vendor relationships.
- Lead workshops for client education.
- Assist and drive the team by providing oversight.
Minimum Degree Requirement:
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in Industrial/Process Engineering or Management Information Systems Requirements:
- 2-3 yrs of related Business Analysis experience (preferred)
- Proven attention to detail and an ability to work independently
- Certification in one or multiple RPA and/or other emerging automation/ cognitive technologies a plus.
- Identifies opportunities for innovation and offers new ideas (‘thinks outside the box’)
- Ability to multi-task and manage shifting priorities and deadlines, with attention to detail and an ability to work both independently and in a team environment
- Should have excellent communication skills in both written and verbal English
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Retirement 401(k)
- Paid time off and holidays
- Paid parental leave plans for all new parents
- Leave benefits including disability, paid family medical leave, and paid military leave
Note: These benefits are only applicable to full time, permanent associates at Accelirate located in the United States.
Accelirate is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. We review applications for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, veteran status, genetic information, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, or any other basis prohibited by law.
Accelirate does not seek or accept unsolicited resumes or CVs from recruitment agencies. We are not responsible for, and will not pay, any fees, commissions, or any other payment related to unsolicited resumes or CVs except as required in a written contract between Accelirate and the recruitment agency or party requesting payment of a fee.