Find Your Dream Job
Senior Automation Architect
- Develop web services API integrations with other systems.
- Build Solution boilerplate, including getting any access required in the process.
- Gather any documentation (templates, configuration files) necessary in the process.
- Create visualizations, Dashboards in Kibana
- Write complex queries with joins and aggregate and complex and efficient Stored Procedures that deals with large amount of data in Oracle and SQL.
- Create Business facing presentations to engage enterprise solutions.
- Develop new leadership level dashboards.
- Conduct daily engagements and utilize dashboards.
- Build and manage the distribution of push reporting.
- Create ad hoc reports to users in Tableau by connecting various data sources.
- Generate Tableau dashboards with combination charts for clear understanding along with Data blending implementation on databases and generated interactive dashboards.
- Generate Dashboards with Quick filters, Parameters and sets to handle views more efficiently along with publish Workbooks by creating user filters so that only appropriate teams can view it.
- Develop complex calculated fields for the business logic, field actions, sets, and parameters to include filtering capabilities for the dashboards, and to provide drill down features for the detailed reports.
- Work with engineers to communicate the data architecture required for dashboard design and backend data development.
- At least a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or a related field and relevant work experience.
- 5+ years of professional work experience in computer software development or related field.
- Comprehensive and evident understanding of Microsoft Technology (VB .NET, Windows, Internet Explorer, SQL Server, Web Services)
- Sound understanding of .Net System objects such as DataTables, String, Integer and collection objects and the ability to manipulate these objects
- Understanding of Windows Credentialing, Remote desktop , Infrastructure, and Virtual environments.
- Basic understanding of software deployment and prerequisites.
- Ability to write VBA or VB.NET code to create scripts to automate any actions that may not be available or possible within the automation platform.
- The ability to methodically solve business and technical problems using innovative and well-planned approaches
- The skills to design and author well documented, supportable and extensible developments and the ability to support and maintain the work of other consultants, partners and clients
- The aptitude to contribute to the evolution of methodologies and procedures in a controlled manner to continually improve a rapid and repeatable delivery channel
- Good communication skills with the ability to present technical details to a non-technical audience.
- Good written skills with the ability to produce clear and concise documentation
- The ability to work with a structured and methodical approach, combined with an enquiring mind.
- An understanding of, and a willingness to adhere to, formal change control procedures and disciplines.
- An aptitude for problem solving, with the ability to take a logical route to the source of an error.
- Experience leading a team of 5+ peers.
- 2+ cumulative years of Experience with Robotic Process Automation software platforms such as UiPath, BluePrism, Assist Edge, Automation Anywhere or Work Fusion
- Sound understanding of the various components of Specific RPA software Platform e.g. UiPath Studio vs Robot vs Orchestrator – Blue Prism Bot vs Control Room Vs Reporting – Automation Anywhere Developer IDE vs Control Tower
- Advanced understanding of Activities in UiPath, Assist Edge, Blue Prism and Automation Anywhere, such as PDF Manipulation activities, UI Manipulation activities (Click, Set Text, Select Option), Data Scraping activities (Native, OCR, Table Data Scraping including multi page tables)
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Retirement 401(k)
- Paid time off and holidays
- Paid parental leave plans for all new parents
- Leave benefits including disability, paid family medical leave, and paid military leave
Note: These benefits are only applicable to full time, permanent associates at Accelirate located in the United States.
Accelirate is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. We review applications for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, veteran status, genetic information, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, or any other basis prohibited by law.
Accelirate does not seek or accept unsolicited resumes or CVs from recruitment agencies. We are not responsible for, and will not pay, any fees, commissions, or any other payment related to unsolicited resumes or CVs except as required in a written contract between Accelirate and the recruitment agency or party requesting payment of a fee.