Managed ROC Robotic Operations Center
Accelirate’s Managed ROC
Accelirate Managed Robotic Operations Center (ROC) is a 24/7 maintenance and support program specifically designed for Enterprises that have scaling automation deployments is a major objective. The Managed ROC utilizes a broad set of tools and utilities that allow the Accelirate team to support an at scale RPA implementation at a lower cost while utilizing onshore resources. These tools and utilities include, Automated Deployment Utilities, Automated Provisioning Scripts, and Alerting and Monitoring Dashboards, L1, L2, and Automation Infrastructure Support.
This Inclusive Operations Center Service Includes: Process and Bot Monitoring, Automation Maintenance, Support, Bot Utilization Reports and Metrics, Optimization Recommendations, Reviews of Common Business and Technical Bot Exceptions, Custom Automation Dashboards, and Resolution Recommendations.
Process and Bot Monitoring
- Bot Performance Monitoring (Workload, Exceptions, Queues)
- Bot Platform Monitoring (Infrastructure Monitoring)
Maintenance and Support
- L1 and L2 Support (Usability Support, Triage, Trouble Shooting)
- Bug fixes and minor updates to process automation
- Process and Bot Monitoring
- Support deployment of code to production
Bot Utilization and Optimization
- Monthly review of Bot Utilization and Optimization using Accelirate’s proprietary Bot Scheduling Optimizer
- Review of common Business and/or Technical exception and optimization