Find Your Dream Job
Regional Alliance Sales Manager
Regional Alliance Manager
The ideal candidate will lead initiatives to generate and engage with business partners to build new business for the company. This candidate will be focused and have strong communication skills. They should be able to think critically when making plans and have a demonstrated ability to execute a particular strategy. The Regional Alliance Manager’s main responsibility is to increase selling opportunities within targeted markets, regions and/or verticals by executing lead generation strategies and cultivating strong working partnerships with Accelirate strategic partners, resulting in consistent net new business meetings with prospective clients.
The Regional Alliance Manager will be confident and effective in executing the following lead generation activities on a weekly basis:
- Outbound sales activities to prospective clients to increase both Accelirate brand awareness and prospect engagement in order to set new sales meetings
- Industry and/or Accelirate event and marketing content follow up activities to set new sales meetings
- Outbound calls/meetings with Accelirate partner reps and resources to strengthen selling/strategic partnership and increase inbound partner leads, resulting in net new sales meetings
- Maintain a consistent cadence with partner reps as it relates to Accelirate’s value proposition/strategies/solutions, prospects, leads and meeting updates, etc.
- Support and drive attendance to industry and/or Accelirate technology or marketing events Attend local industry, partner and/or Accelirate events regularly; nationally as needed
- Other activities as needed to increase lead generation resulting in new selling opportunities/meetings
The Regional Alliance Manager will be able to:
- Develop, execute, and independently manage an effective lead generation strategy, set new meetings (including scheduling with multiple contacts and internal Accelirate sales resources)
- Use the sales CRM to effectively and efficiently prospect and market to prospective client contacts
- Effectively update and maintain the sales CRM to ensure accurate sales pipeline, up-to-date and accurate tasks, record/company, and contact information, etc.
- Develop and maintain effective, external Accelirate partner working relationships
- Understand and effectively communicate at a high level the unique Accelirate value proposition to both prospective clients and Accelirate partner reps
- Understand at a high level of each partner’s value proposition, market, challenges, opportunities, etc.
- Understand and leverage internal Accelirate organizational, marketing, selling and technical resources to increase effectiveness
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 2 + years’ prior industry related business development or channel sales experience
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven knowledge and execution of successful development strategies
- Focused and goal-oriented
Knowledge and Skills Requirements
Sales employees must have a passion for sales and technology. His or Her drive must come from the willingness to the help the company’s growth. He or She must have exceptional communication skills as it will be the core of this career. He or She must know how to build relationships as well know how to maintain them. He or She must be disciplined in working with people as well as be culturally sensitive in dealing with them.
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Retirement 401(k)
- Paid time off and holidays
- Paid parental leave plans for all new parents
- Leave benefits including disability, paid family medical leave, and paid military leave
Note: These benefits are only applicable to full-time, permanent associates at Accelirate located in the United States.
Accelirate is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. We review applications for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, veteran status, genetic information, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, or any other basis prohibited by law.
Accelirate does not seek or accept unsolicited resumes or CVs from recruitment agencies. We are not responsible for, and will not pay, any fees, commissions, or any other payment related to unsolicited resumes or CVs except as required in a written contract between Accelirate and the recruitment agency or party requesting payment of a fee.