Find Your Dream Job
Enterprise Automation Sales Consultant
The Account Executives main responsibility is to build a predictable revenue generating business by managing Tri-State Area Accounts; converting at a minimum 2-4 new business customers per quarter and managing at any one time 12-15 qualified opportunities through the Sales Cycle.
- Build strategic, long-term relationships with Enterprise accounts, articulate a clear vision, generate account enthusiasm, uphold high standards of account satisfaction, and establish loyalty
- Attend local networking events to Partner with Sales Development Reps, Marketing, Platform Evangelists, Engineering teams, and Executives
- Manage and sell to designated region
- Handle per week 3-5 sales calls, develop, and manage sales cycle for these opportunities.
- Research to identify the proper contact information for each of the personas that are being targeted; CXO’s, IT/HR/Operations, etc
- Learn and demonstrate a fundamental understanding of client’s technology, clearly articulate capabilities and advantages to prospective customers.
- Manage multiple accounts through the “prospecting cycle” and the “sales cycle” in a timely fashion.
- Manage, nurture, and grow relationships by interacting with and influencing key decision makers. Advise enterprise accounts on how to best realize the value of the platform through strategic business alignment, innovation, implementation, productive use and support
- Maintaining an accurate CRM to create and deliver accurate forecast
- Goal: at a minimum close 1 new business Opportunities per month
- Serve as a liaison between stakeholders and users.
- Goal: at a minimum develop 3-5 Qualified Opportunities per month.
- Skilled at negotiating business terms with senior IT management and procurement
- Skilled at efficiently managing, at any point in time, 10-15 Qualified Opportunities through a technical and competitive Sales Cycle
- Technical intellect — understand an ever-evolving technology landscape
- Understand and deliver client’s value proposition and advantages,
- Skilled at “Value Based, Consultative” Technical selling and relationship building
- Very efficient and effective on the phone
- Skilled at full cycle business development
- Managing multiple relationship within an account
- Skilled at selling to “group” decision makers
- Efficient at producing pricing proposals
- Skilled at uncovering needs and “creating vision” regarding what is possible
- Ability to have a meaningful and technical conversation with executives and technology professionals.
- Excellent communication skills in writing, calling, listening, and speaking
- Solid understanding and experience with productivity tools/technology; email, CRM, marketing/lead scoring, ….
- Ability to produce daily/weekly monthly results in a high volume, energized, professionally demanding “calling” environment.
- Highly motivated, driven and self-starting individual with high social intelligence and a natural inclination for selling.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Effective at Opportunity qualification and objection handling
- Extreme level of integrity and work ethic
- Highly analytical, with the ability to numerically access business opportunities
- Sound business acumen and ability to articulate technical information clearly
- Entrepreneurial, ambitious, and passionate
- Personable and charismatic; strong negotiating skills
- 5+ years of on-quota, Software, Technology/IT Staffing sales experience;
- A history of selling licenses/subscriptions to large, complex organizations with demonstrated ownership of all aspects of territory and account management
- Experience in highly competitive markets
- History of quota over-achievement
- Experienced “Value Added, Consultative” sales approach
- Demonstrated ability to identify key accounts and convert into new business customers
- Demonstrated ability to operate in a high growth environment, focusing on both individual and team performance
- Four year university/college degree required – Preferably either Business or Technical (engineering, MIS/IT, computer, Maths)
Regional travel At least 40%, should be traveling usually 2 days/week to see Alliance Account Managers, work with Alliance Managers on driving activity and events in your region.