RPA and Smart Automation
Employee On Boarding – HR Automation
Employee On-boarding requires various verifications and data entry into multiple systems. These include, employment and background verification, payroll and IT provisioning systems to name a few. This can be a time consuming.
On-boarding activities include:
- Send and receive on-boarding documents from new employee
- Perform employment eligibility verification
- Create employee record in payroll system
- Enter employee tax information in payroll system.
- Create IT system accounts (login, email etc.) for new employee
The Automated solution is able to access receive verified documents via email or a file folder, and perform the various checks required including E-Verify or background verification. Upon successful completion of these checks, the bots access various internal systems to perform the actions necessary to on-board the employee.