- Develop recruiting strategies that meet anticipated staffing needs
- Review job orders and employment applications to match applicants with job requirements
- Search for job candidates using various sources such as databases, internet recruiting resources, networking, job fairs, media advertisements, recruiting firms or employee referrals
- Select job applicants, confirm their qualifications and refer them to hiring managers, making recommendations when appropriate
- Interview job applicants as part of the screening process to get information on their work history, job skills, training and education, and inform them of the position’s duties and responsibilities, compensation, benefits and working conditions
- Analyze employment data related to the position and create reports based on your findings
- Advise management on implementing, organizing and preparing recruiting programs while providing them with training on interviewing, counseling techniques, performance appraisals or documentation of performance issues
- Contact applicants to inform them of their application statuses and conduct background or reference checks on job applicants, particularly those who will be given job offers
Job Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree
- Negotiation skills
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Strong social aptitude and ability to build relationships
- Technical knowledge to be able to talk to job prospects and understand qualifications
- Coursework in business, human resources, psychology, information technology or a technical field
- Previous work experience in sales, research, operations, customer service, information technology, administration or other related jobs
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Retirement 401(k)
- Paid time off and holidays
- Paid parental leave plans for all new parents
- Leave benefits including disability, paid family medical leave, and paid military leave
Note: These benefits are only applicable to full-time, permanent associates at Accelirate located in the United States.
Accelirate is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. We review applications for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, veteran status, genetic information, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, or any other basis prohibited by law.
Accelirate does not seek or accept unsolicited resumes or CVs from recruitment agencies. We are not responsible for, and will not pay, any fees, commissions, or any other payment related to unsolicited resumes or CVs except as required in a written contract between Accelirate and the recruitment agency or party requesting payment of a fee.
Job Responsibilities Develop recruiting strategies that meet anticipated staffing needs Review job orders and employment applications to match applicants with job requirements Search for job candidates using various sources such as databases, internet recruiting resources, networking, job fairs, media advertisements, recruiting firms or employee referrals Select job applicants, confirm their.
Automation Business Analyst
Summary: The Automation Business Analyst is a critical role in any Automation Team, responsible for working with the Senior BAs to identify the best opportunities for automations. The Junior BA will be responsible for helping in gathering requirements from the Subject Matter Expert and working alongside the programmers in delivering.
Senior Automation Business Analyst
The Senior Business Analyst provides strategic business analysis services to business partners. The focus of this position is to work closely with the business units to gain in-depth understanding of customer's business strategy, processes, services, roadmap and the context in which the business operates. This role will be key to.
Machine Learning Engineer/AI Engineer
Machine Learning Engineer Responsibilities: Consulting with managers to determine and refine machine learning objectives. Designing machine learning systems and self-running artificial intelligence (AI) software to automate predictive models. Transforming data science prototypes and applying appropriate ML algorithms and tools. Ensuring that algorithms generate accurate user recommendations. Turning unstructured data into.
Automation Developer- Junior Level
Accelirate Automation Developers are trained in Robotic Process Automation tools and methodologies. Incoming Developers go through a structured training program which will teach them the fundamentals of process automation, introduce them to specialized RPA topics, and prepare them for end-to-end client automation. This is a team of motivated, and energetic.
Automation Engineer- L2
Accelirate’s mission is to help companies accelerate automation within their business processes using Robotic Process Automation (RPA), Application Programming Interface (API) enablement, and AI Technologies such as Machine Learning (ML) and Natural Language Processing (NLP). We are currently seeking Senior Automation Engineers with at least 1.5 years of extensive hands-.