Automation Technical Lead
Members of the Robotic Automation (RPA) team work on project- based assignments in small and large teams to deliver automated processes. The services include assessing process needs for RPA, delivering innovative automation, automation analysis, solution design, and automation development and deployment.
- Lead the advancement and application of methodologies, best practices and techniques.
- Provide governance over Automation development efforts by:
- Review work completed by others and coaching them to improve.
- Ensure solution designs, leverage best practices, and all available tools/ resources to optimize end solution
- Conduct periodic code reviews throughout development cycle to ensure compliance with established best practices/ standards.
- Approve all elements of solutions prior to deployment into production.
- Drive technical solutions and productivity from start to project completion across multiple development resources and organizations.
- Increase sales and identify new business opportunities.
- Provide technical support to customers before and after-sales.
- Evaluate customer needs to suggest upgrades or additional features.
- Train customers to use their products.
- Answer product-related queries in a timely manner.
- Maintain customer relationships and ensure customer satisfaction.
- Provide reports to developers and stakeholders on product performance.
- Ensure deliveries arrive on time and in a good condition.
- Track account metrics.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Engineering.
- Experience in technical support and sales.
- Good technical and product knowledge.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Working knowledge of sales software.
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Retirement 401(k)
- Paid time off and holidays
- Paid parental leave plans for all new parents
- Leave benefits including disability, paid family medical leave, and paid military leave
Note: These benefits are only applicable to full time, permanent associates at Accelirate located in the United States.
Accelirate is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. We review applications for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, veteran status, genetic information, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, or any other basis prohibited by law.
Accelirate does not seek or accept unsolicited resumes or CVs from recruitment agencies. We are not responsible for, and will not pay, any fees, commissions, or any other payment related to unsolicited resumes or CVs except as required in a written contract between Accelirate and the recruitment agency or party requesting payment of a fee.