Automation Support Specialist- Level 2
Accelirate’s Managed Robotic Center (ROC) provides custom monitoring and reporting dashboards that deliver real-time insights into Bot performance, workloads, and handling times
- Act as a Level 2 Robotic Process Automation Support to provide escalated level of RPA production support and ensure smooth running of automations within the defined Service Level Agreements
- Bot Monitoring using dashboards and alerts
- Second Level Troubleshooting and Resolution
- Manage escalation of issues and seek lead support in case the escalated level triage/ troubleshooting steps do not resolve the issues.
- Interact closely with various functional and cross -functional teams for any dependencies and resolution of issues that are require external resolution.
- Review and handover of Business Exceptions
- Support Hotline and Ad-hoc BOT run requests
- Coordinate with Platform Vendor Support
- BOT Capacity/availability and Schedule Tracking
- Change management and runbook maintenance and tracking.
Essential Duties Include:
- Acquire the necessary skills for RPA automation through the Accelirate’s Training Program.
- Documenting business processes to assist automation efforts.
- Develop and validate automation functionality with project stakeholders.
- Deploying and maintaining automation on orchestration software in existing environments.
- Responsible for collaborating and communicating effectively with various stakeholders.
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues in existing solutions.
Minimum Degree Requirement:
Bachelor’s Degree in a Computer Science, Software Engineering, or Related Disciplines.
- Excellent communication and time management skills
- Excellent logical thinking, critical reasoning and problem-solving skills.
- Strong Academic Record or Strong Related Internship/Co-Op/Enterprise Work Experience
- Be willing to learn RPA methodology and technologies.
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Retirement 401(k)
- Paid time off and holidays
- Paid parental leave plans for all new parents
- Leave benefits including disability, paid family medical leave, and paid military leave
Note: These benefits are only applicable to full time, permanent associates at Accelirate located in the United States.
Accelirate is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. We review applications for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, veteran status, genetic information, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, or any other basis prohibited by law.
Accelirate does not seek or accept unsolicited resumes or CVs from recruitment agencies. We are not responsible for, and will not pay, any fees, commissions, or any other payment related to unsolicited resumes or CVs except as required in a written contract between Accelirate and the recruitment agency or party requesting payment of a fee.