Find Your Dream Job
Automation Business Analyst
The Automation Business Analyst is a critical role in any Automation Team, responsible for working with the Senior BAs to identify the best opportunities for automations.
The Junior BA will be responsible for helping in gathering requirements from the Subject Matter Expert and working alongside the programmers in delivering the solution under the guidance of the Senior Business Analyst.
Essential Duties Include:
- Evaluate business processes, anticipate requirements, uncover areas for improvement.
- Stay up-to-date on the latest process and IT advancements to automate and modernize systems.
- Perform requirements analysis by conducting SME (client) interviews.
- Effectively communicate your insights and plans to cross-functional team members and management.
- Gather critical information from meetings with various stakeholders and producing Process Definition Document/Business Requirements Document.
- Create High Level and Modular Maps/Keystroke Document.
- Conduct meetings and presentations to review and validate findings.
- Work closely with clients, technicians, and managerial staff.
- Ensure solutions meet business needs and requirements.
- Create user acceptance test cases and perform user acceptance testing.
- Serve as a liaison between stakeholders and users.
- Manage competing priorities.
- Monitor deliverables and ensure timely completion of projects.
Minimum Degree Requirement:
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in Finance/Industrial/Process Engineering or Management Information Systems
- Minimum 6 months of related Business Analysis experience (1 yr. preferred)
- Proven attention to detail and an ability to work independently
- Certification in one or multiple RPA and/or other emerging automation/ cognitive technologies a plus.
- Ability to identify opportunities for innovation and offer new ideas (‘thinks outside the box’)
- Ability to multi-task and manage shifting priorities and deadlines, with attention to detail and an ability to work both independently and in a team environment
- Should have excellent communication skills in both written and verbal English
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Retirement 401(k)
- Paid time off and holidays
- Paid parental leave plans for all new parents
- Leave benefits including disability, paid family medical leave, and paid military leave
Note: These benefits are only applicable to full time, permanent associates at Accelirate located in the United States.
Accelirate is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. We review applications for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, veteran status, genetic information, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, or any other basis prohibited by law.
Accelirate does not seek or accept unsolicited resumes or CVs from recruitment agencies. We are not responsible for, and will not pay, any fees, commissions, or any other payment related to unsolicited resumes or CVs except as required in a written contract between Accelirate and the recruitment agency or party requesting payment of a fee.